Holmby Hills Homes For Sale
Living a luxurious life in a beautiful estate is a dream for many. But many variables make this dream become a reality.
Holmby Hills real estate, one of the bordering neighborhoods of the Platinum Triangle (including Beverly Hills and Bel Air), is one of the areas that offer such a luxury life. Filled with luxury mansions, 2 great parks, beautiful weather, and a stunning landscape, and access to the amenities, the city of Holmby Hills real estate is a dream location to have a home and live a luxurious and peaceful life in the hustle of hills.
Holmby Hills real estate is peppered with many famous properties, like the Playboy mansion. In this stunning area, the mansions offer larger footprints and lots, some over 4 acres and priced as high as a $150,000,000 selling price. The average listing price of a medium-range mansion in Holmby Hills real estate may well be $1100 per-square-foot or more. Though this may seem high vs. other areas of the city or US, the area to the west called “Little Holmby” is a place where you can get an affordable home for sale at a fairly affordable price.
Read Our Latest Blogs
- 10 Reasons to Move to Beverly Hills:Beverly Hills is considered one of THE destinations
- 10 Stores Beverly Hills Homeowners LoveBeverly Hills is one of the most prestigious locations
- Best Steakhouse in Beverly Hills: Thoughtfully Crafted, Luxurious and DeliciousThere’s no denying that 90210 is one of the most
A few other Holmby Hills fun facts for you:
Early development of the area began in the 1800s
- Walt Disney, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, P Diddy, and Kylie Jenner call Holmby Hills home.
- Warner and Emerson’s elementary school are ranked some of the best in the LA county.
- Michael Jackson died in Holmby Hills.
- Many of the Holmby Hills homes are gated.
- Holmby Hills is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in America.
If interested in buying a home for sale in Holmby Hills, buying a luxury home is not a layman’s job as it involves large funds and requires the skill and experience to know real estate market shifts, trends, and activity. A great realtor can make your search easier.
As local experts, the Erik Brown team of Realtors works in Holmby Hills and greater Los Angeles, offering you our services to make your dreams come true and help you buy your luxury Holmby Hills house.
Have questions? Want to learn more about Holmby Hills real estate trends and Holmby Hills homes for sale? Connect with us. There is no pressure, no hard selling; we are just here to help. Erik offers 15-minute community calls to anyone interested in learning more about buying, selling, or investing in a home in Holmby Hills real estate, Beverly Hills, or the greater Los Angles area.
Realtor/ Broker (BRE: 01958545)
Beverly Hills: 424-239-6519