Take Me Home Casual Shirt
Making it Look Easy.
Those that frequent Rodeo Dr know it isn’t about the $10,000 suit or the allure of Chanel all the time. For the lazy weekend stroll through fine shops and restaurants or the casual meandering, while comfortably home, one can still be stylistic.
Perfection truly resonates when there is the notion of nonchalance.
Your shirts should have such a quality.
The Take Me Home shirt has a triple entendre:
1. The Realtor in you wants to have the perfect home.
2. The LA Dodger in you wants to hit the game-winning home run.
3. The adventurous in you wants to grab that gorgeous man or woman at the end of the evening.
Effortless, smart, and intriguing. 100% fitted cotton jersey knit. Distressed body, Raglan sleeve, and reinforced armpit. Marvelous by itself, with a scarf, or under a fitted coat. For men or women.
For Best Results: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble or hang dry. Never Iron Logo.
For Worst Results: Behave like an idiot. This shirt is too cool for that.
I love to provide value in all aspects of my life, personally and professionally. Call it a greater giveback.
As one small example of this, I wrote this book as a gift, one which I share for multiple reasons:
As a way to say thank those for their interest in home buying and selling, as a way to share value to someone in need, and as a way to pay it forward. I enjoy the gift of knowledge, and in these pages, so will you.
Inside you’ll discover:
- What is an export agent, and what differentiates them from the hundreds of thousands of other agents in the marketplace?
- Preferred service experiences: The differences between the basics vs. 5 star.
- Practical strategies on how to find the best professional for your goals and needs.
As Plato said, “Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.”